Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yay! Some more awards for my blog!

So this is a new award for me so a huge thank you to Ashlie from Page Turners Gone Wild.  I really appreciate the award!
 
All you have to do for the Cherry on Top award is: 
1) answer the question "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?"
2) Pick up to 6 people and give them this award
3) Thank the person who gave me the award.
 
So, if I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my like, would I?  I honestly have to say no.  I didn't have the easiest of childhoods.  My parents were awesome but I was molested by my dad's best friend and fellow police officer (unknown to my dad, of course!) and then struggled with anorexia BUT, even with all that, I wouldn't change anything because it made me such a strong person.  Plus, I believe that everything in life is connected.  If I hadn't gone through that, it might have changed the course of my life and I wouldn't have met and married my amazing, sexy and wonderful husband and I wouldn't have the three greatest, cutest, smartest kids in the world (okay, I may be a little biased...but just a little).  So, there is my answer.
 
Now on to the hard part...picking just 6 people to give this award too!  Here I go:
 
 
Thanks again to Ashlie for passing the award on to me!

3 comments:

  1. hey there! Thanks so much for this award! I really appreciate it(:

    Angela Z
    http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award!! I really appreciate it :)

    Angela
    Touch the Night

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award http://inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/huge-thank-you-to-cozy-readers-corner.html

    ReplyDelete