Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Versatile Blog Award #2


A HUGE thank you to Ginger at GReads for this award!  I get so happy when I know that people are enjoying my blog!

Here are the instructions for passing along this award:1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award


7 Facts About Me
1.  I love candles!  I spend a ton of money on Scentsy, Party Lite, etc. 
2.  My favorite food is Clam Chowder.  I could eat it for every meal.
3.  My favorite store is Lush (it's an all natural soap/bath store)
4.  Fall is my favorite season. 
5.  My favorite actress is Audrey Hepburn
6.  My favorite movie of all time is My Fair Lady
7.  I really want to learn how to do ballroom dancing

Now to pass it on:

7 comments:

  1. I love Fair Lady and I too want to learn to ballroom dance. What a great list :)

    Thank you so much for the lovely award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! And thanks for passing it along to me :)

    Fall is my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And Congrats to you for all the recognition you are receiving! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much! I'm glad I saw this: your comment ended up in my spam for some reason!

    Congrats to you on winning the award as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you gave this to me 2 months ago but things have been absolutely .crazy. Thanks so much for the award! :) I'll have to pass it on once I get back into actively blogging/searching for other blogs.

    ReplyDelete