Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog Hop Friday: 10/22/10

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING!

This week's question:   
"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
 
My Answer:  My bed!  I have these great, fluffy pillows, soft flannel sheets and an amazing down comforter so I get all cozy and I can read for hours.  During the day though, my favorite place is my recliner.  Lately, since I've been homeschooling, I've been doing a lot of reading at my dining room table while my kids do their school work so I guess that will become my 3rd favorite place :)

4 comments:

  1. Wanted to stop by and see how is everything is going! Hope the homeschooling is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Just thought I would stop by to say hi!

    Hi! Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    Here's my hop: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/book-blogger-hop_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping by to say hello & will be following. I'm glad you liked The Secret Life of Bees as it's TBR for me. I also love reading in bed with a cozy blanket :oD Hope you'll stop by my book blog sometime. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite reading spot is on the couch with a throw or comforter...close second is a beach chair at the water's edge :)

    Hope the homeschooling is going well!

    ReplyDelete