Thursday, September 30, 2010
Versatile Blog Award
I just received The Versatile Blogger award from Mandy's Escape! So, a HUGE thank you to her for brightening my day! I love to get awards and know that people are looking at my blog!
So, here's the drill for all award winners:
a) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
b) Share 7 things about yourself.
c) Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
d) Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
AND SO... seven things about me:
1. I live in an extremely small town in Washington State. So small that we have a K-8 school and a church. That's it!
2. I am TERRIFIED of needles! It took 5 people to hold me down for my first blood draw when I was pregnant with my oldest son.
3. I don't know how to swim.
4. I'm legally blind without contacts or glasses.
5. I always said I would never marry a cop (my dad was a cop) and guess what? I married a cop! :)
6. My favorite month is October. I love the fall!
7. My dream is to adopt a baby from Russia, Romania or Ethiopia.
So now, I am happy to pass this award on!
1. Books Are A Girl's Best Friend
2. Book Hooked Blog
4. Down the Rabbit Hole
5. Must Love Books
6. Reading the Best of the Best
7. Steph Su Reads
8. Squeaky Books
9. The Book Scout
10. Reading With Tequila