Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Starting school = less blogging?

Sorry I haven't been quicker at my book reviews this week!  I am loving the book I am reading but with school starting this week, life has been hectic, to say the least!  So, bear with me :)  I am hoping to get the current read finished and reviewed by this weekend!  Next week is crazy too with my preschool class starting, dance lessons, soccer practice/games and violin and piano lessons!  After that, I should be back to my finishing a book a week, trying new recipes and such. 

The first day of school with my kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on this one! It is hectic lately! I hope you have had time to read! ( :

    ReplyDelete