Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

 
 
I am joining the 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Evie at Bookish.  It's one month into the year but better late than never, right?  
I have SO many books on my TBR pile that I thought this year I am actually going to cut back on my ARCs and do a little more of my TBRs.  I am actually going to be very ambitious and sign up at the "Could This Be Love?" level, which is to read 41-50 TBRs.  So, here is a preliminary list of the books I plan to read:
 
1.  Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
2. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
3.  Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
4.  Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
5.  The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
6.  Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
7.  The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
8.  The Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black
9.  The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
10.  Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
11. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
12.  Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally 
13.  Sixth Covenant by Brock and Bodie Thoene 
14.  Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
15.  The Elite by Kiera Cass 
16.  Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
17.  Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  18.  Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs

Hopefully I can bring my TBR pile down a little!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment