Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: 2/1/12

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week my WoW is:

Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2)From Goodreads:
In this follow-up to Anna Dressed in Blood, Cas begins seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he’s asleep, and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong. These aren’t just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.

Cas doesn’t know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn’t deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it’s time for him to return the favor
.

I LOVED Anna Dressed in Blood!  It was one of my top ten reads of 2011!  I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!  Too bad I have to wait until August :(
What are you waiting for??

7 comments:

  1. I still have to read the first one! It's on my TBR pile and pretty soon I'm gonna have to start drawing titles out of a hat to decide what to read next because it's so hard to choose!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood. I need to move it up on my tbr. Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this cover and the first one in the series as well. Pretty and sinister. An interesting mix.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood yet but I really, really want to! So basically I have until August to get it read! ;)

    Great pick! Here is what I am waiting on:
    http://www.handsandhome.ca/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-lies-beneath.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read Anna Dressed in Blood, but I've heard it's an amazing book! Nice pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had the chance to read Anna yet either, but I do have a copy on my shelf waiting for me to pick it up and give it some attention :) Great choice!

    Tiffany
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I've seen this around! Haven't read anna dressed in blood though its been recommended to me a lot! this cover is creepy yet great! haha

    Here is my WOW

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete