Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: 1/26/12

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
The Golden Lily

My WoW this week is The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead.  I loved Bloodlines (first in this new series) and The Vampire Academy series so I know I am going to love this one as well! 


Publisher:  Razorbill
Publish Date:  June 19, 2012

Goodreads SynopsisTough, brainy alchemist Sydney Sage and doe-eyed Moroi princess Jill Dragomir are in hiding at a human boarding school in the sunny, glamorous world of Palm Springs, California. The students—children of the wealthy and powerful—carry on with their lives in blissful ignorance, while Sydney, Jill, Eddie and Adrian must do everything in their power to keep their secret safe. But with forbidden romances, unexpected spirit bonds, and the threat of Strigoi moving ever closer, hiding the truth is harder than anyone thought.

What book are you waiting for?  





12 comments:

  1. Great choice! I am so ready for another Richelle Mead book. Bloodlines was good, and it sounds like The Golden Lily is going to be even better. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything by Richelle Mead, but have heard great things about The Vampire Academy. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOOo I can't wait for this one!! I LOVE Adrian and I was so heartbroken at the end of the Vampir Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I most definitely waiting on this one. LOVE me some Adrian Ivashkov, and Sydney is such a great heroine... so different from Rose. Great pick! :) Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's definitely a great one! Can't wait for this one. Thanks for visiting my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So can't wait for this one either! Reading the VA Guide now and liking it, not a storytelling book, but still mighty interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I fully intend to read Bloodlines, I have heard awesome things about it. Great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually not read any of her books. I know it's shameful lol. They sound fantastic though. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! I really, REALLY need to read her books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have to read Bloodlines but I love the cover :)

    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still need to read BLoodlines - I am so behind, ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pick! I have a copy of BLOODLINES, but I still haven't gotten started on it! I will soon though, I've heard awesome things :)

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete