Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Friday, May 6, 2011

2011 Challenge Update

Here is the update for the challenges I am involved in this year.  Some are going great and others I need to get moving on!

Cozy Mystery Challenge:  I have read one out of 5 for this challenge but I have the rest on my shelf so I will be completing this one for sure!  Click on the picture to see what I have read and my thoughts.


Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.  I completed this challenge!  You can click on the picture above to see what I read for this challenge and my reviews.


I have read one out of 8 books for the Back to Classics Challenge.  Yikes!  I better get moving on this one too.  Click above to see what I have read, what I will be reading and my reviews.


This is by far the challenge that I have done the best on.  I have read 17 out of 50 books for this one. Again, click above to see my reviews and what States I have visited!


My intentions were so good with this one and yet I am failing!  I have only read one lonely book out of 50!  But, you can click on the picture to see what that one book was. 

So, now that I have seen how horribly I am doing, I am going to post this and go read!  I gotta get moving here, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment