Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2011 Mini Challenge



This is a fun mini-challenge hosted by Lazy Girl Reads and since it's a mini-challenge, I figure I can sign up for it even though I said no more challenges.  It's just a little one, right? 

So, here are the rules:

  • This challenge goes from Jan. 1st 2011- Apr. 1st 2011
  • Rules: Choose 4 books according to the following guidelines:
  1. Something old
  2. Something new
  3. Something borrowed
  4. Something blue
  • You don't have to pick the books ahead of time! Be creative! While the other categories are self explanatory, 'Something blue' can mean a book with a blue cover, a book with the word 'blue' in the title, a book that takes place at sea...anything you want!
This challenge will actually be pretty easy for me!  The books I am reading for this are as follows (I will list them as I find them):

1.  The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna
2.  The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
3.  Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
4.  Blue by Lou Aronica

I will link each title to my review as it is written!  So, go visit Lazy Girl Reads and sign up for this fun mini-challenge!

3 comments:

  1. This one doesn't look too bad - at least it's just a few books. I've sworn off challenges except for my own next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Thanks so much for this post and for signing up! I look forward to seeing what you choose!

    xo,
    LazyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice manageable challenge -- good luck!

    I love all your Christmas embellishments on the blog -- just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete