This is a fun mini-challenge hosted by Lazy Girl Reads and since it's a mini-challenge, I figure I can sign up for it even though I said no more challenges. It's just a little one, right?
So, here are the rules:
- This challenge goes from Jan. 1st 2011- Apr. 1st 2011
- Rules: Choose 4 books according to the following guidelines:
- Something old
- Something new
- Something borrowed
- Something blue
- You don't have to pick the books ahead of time! Be creative! While the other categories are self explanatory, 'Something blue' can mean a book with a blue cover, a book with the word 'blue' in the title, a book that takes place at sea...anything you want!
1. The Wedding Gift by Kathleen McKenna
2. The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
4. Blue by Lou Aronica
I will link each title to my review as it is written! So, go visit Lazy Girl Reads and sign up for this fun mini-challenge!