Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: 3/1/11


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser: 

"Had Alfred Woolsey somehow guessed?  Was that why he'd given Marion the key?  If only there was someone to explain...But Michele was on her own." ~page 67 of Timeless by Alexandra Monir
(this is an ARC copy so subject to change)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh very mysterious! I like!

    Old Follower
    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly, thanks to you I found a new layout for my blog, I've been looking for a 3 column layout that was easily installed, I had no problems whatsoever with it, so thanks!

    I have this book on my to read list already, 3 characters in one teaser, oh so confusing, but I can't wait to read this book.

    I do love the ghostly feel of the book cover.

    Here is my teaser, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-nightshade-by-andrea.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks really intersting.

    Here is my teaser this week.

    http://lisaisabookworm.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome! I've been wanting to read this one and even more now!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete