1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can
So I have been super busy this last month and havent' done this one for awhile but I have still been visiting my local library (The Stevenson, WA branch of the Fort Vancouver Regional Library)! I have finished The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan and have 30 pages left of Captivate by Carrie Jones and will be sending those back today!
This week I got:
- You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
- The Darlings are Forever by Melissa Kantor
- Jane by April Lindner
- Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
- The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
- Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
- Teenage Waistland by Lynn Biederman and Lisa Pazer
- The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
My daughter got Laura's Pa by Laura Ingalls Wilder (a Little House Chapter book) which I love since I still love to read the Little House Books. She also got the American Girl "Kristen" books. This will be her first time reading the American Girl books.
My baby picked out That's Not My Polar Bear! He loves the touchy feely books and the repetitive books so he can try to read along.
So, that's all we got this week! How about you?