Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

W...W...W...Wednesdays

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. To play along, just answer the following questions.


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next? 
What I'm currently reading: 
I am currently reading Shades of Earth by Beth Revis.  It is the last book in the Across the Universe trilogy.  I read the first two awhile ago and then got so behind on my TBR pile.  I'm excited to see how this series ends.



What I recently finished:

I just finished A Vision of Fire by Gillian Anderson with Jeff Rovin.  I loved the X-Files when I was a kid and wanted to be Scully so I was really excited to read this one.  I could not put this book down.  It was so fascinating!  If you are interested in it, enter to win my giveaway for it HERE.





What I plan to read next:
 I love Nora Roberts paranormal stories (well...I guess I love any of her books).  This is the first in her Cousins O'Dwyer trilogy.  I wanted to wait until all three books were out so I didn't have to wait a long time for the next book to be published.






So, what are you reading right now? 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, the "Shades of Earth" looks good! Is it a dystopian story or just science fiction? I've never heard of it before. I just added the first one "Across the Universe" to my goodreads shelf. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those books are new to my but I am glad that you're enjoying and enjoyed them.
    Nice blog. I haven't visited your site before, it looks great. I'm a new follower on twitter.
    Here is my WWW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading - that looks like an interesting selection of books!

    http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete