Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Library Thursday Blog Hop: 2/10/11


Library Thursday is a weekly blog hop that Lah over at Lazy Girl Reads started to:

1. Encourage people to support their libraries when they can
 2. Meet new bloggy friends and grow your following

How to participate (UPDATED):
  • Create a Library Thursday post with a list, pictures or a vlog of your books. Or feature a cool picture of a library, or spotlight one of your favorite libraries.
  • Grab my button if you like it and include it in your post! Make sure to shout the library out that you went to!
  • Once you've created your post, link it to the linky at the bottom of my weekly post
  • Hop around to the other blogs participating and check out what other people are reading. Be sure to leave them a comment to let them know you were there, this is about making friends as well!
Well, all my books on hold decided to come at once this week!  I went to pick up a couple that they told me had come in and well....here is my list....it was obviously more than a couple books!
  1. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
  2. The Van Alen Legacy:  A Blue Bloods Novel by Melissa De La Cruz
  3. Captivate by Carrie Jones
  4. Club Dead:  A Sookie Stackhouse Novel by Charlaine Harris
  5. The Secret Society of the Pink Crystal Ball by Risa Green
  6. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
  7. Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
  8. Teenage Waistland by Lynn Biederman & Lisa Pazer
  9. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
  10. The Darlings are Forever by Melissa Kantor
  11. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepherd
Holy Cow!  I'm slightly overwhelmed....yet again!  So, what am I doing blogging?  I better get reading instead right?  What did you get this week?

P.S.  I would post a picture of the Stevenson, WA Public Library but can't find one!  Maybe next week I will take one myself!

3 comments:

  1. Check out your awesome valentine's layout!! I love it!!! And that would be so cool of you to take a picture of your library :) Thanks for doing this hop every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That always happens to me. They all come in at once. Great list I've read Captivate and the Sookie book, and I know I liked them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's in the library code - more than two books on hold? Wait until all of them come in! It also usually happens to me after I've gone and checked out five or six already. Club Dead was one of the Sookie books I enjoyed the most.

    ReplyDelete