Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Books I've Read in 2012

Top 10 Tuesdays
Topic: Top Ten Books I read in 2012
This meme is created by The Broke and the Bookish, anyone can participle telling about their top 10 topic items are.

Here are my Top Ten Books read in 2012 (in no order...title linked to my review):

10.  Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

9.  Diety by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

8.  The Diviners by Libba Bray 

7.  My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick 

6.  Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys 

5.  The Selection by Kiera Cass 

4.  Belles by Jen Calonita 

3.  Something Like Normal by Trish Doller 

2.  The Innocents by Lili Peloquin 

1Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

So, what are your top ten books you read this year? 

 

1 comment:

  1. The only book I've read off your list is OUT OF THE EASY and I absolutely LOVED it. I have GIRL OF NIGHTMARES, just haven't read it yet. I loved the first book so I'm sure I'll love it as well.

    Glad you had a good reading year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete