The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the top 10 books you would save if your house was on fire, aliens abducted, etc.
1. My Bible
2. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyers*
3. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling*
4. My Little House on the Prairie books by Laura Ingalls Wilder*
5. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
6. The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
7. The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen
8. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (because it is the only one in the series I own and I haven't read it yet)
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
10. My Nook Color (it has Hunger Games and tons others so couldn't leave it behind!)
What would you save?