Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Library Thursday Blog Hop: 1/20/11

Hosted by Lazy Girl Reads!

How to participate:
  • Create a Library Thursday post with a list, pictures or a vlog of your books. Grab my button if you like it and include it in your post! Make sure to shout the library out that you went to!
  • Once you've created your post, link it to the linky at the bottom of Lazy Girl Reads' weekly post
  • Hop around to the other blogs participating and check out what other people are reading. Be sure to leave them a comment to let them know you were there, this is about making friends as well!
Here are the books I got this week:

Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle (for my Cozy Mysteries challenge)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (for my Back to Classics challenge)

I finished The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting and sent that back this week.  However, I have two ARCs to read this week plus a bunch from NetGalley so I'm trying to limit my library books right now! 

What did you find this week?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for linking up...I totally agree with you about limiting the library books! I requested a couple on Netgalley and I have a few I bought. I would just be asking for fines! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably going to start Firelight next week. I have a little too many library books right now. THey all came in at once. Go figure. I really liked The Body Finder.

    ReplyDelete