Jessica's books

The One and Only Ivan
Pollyanna
Revolutionary War on Wednesday
Leprechaun in Late Winter
Ella Enchanted
The Courage of Sarah Noble
Plain Murder
Gone-Away Lake
Circling the Sun
Maggie and Max
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl
The Night Sister
Tuck Everlasting
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Bedknob and Broomstick
Mister Monday
Alice Through the Looking Glass
The Birchbark House
The Hobbit
The Witch's Daughter


Jessica's favorite books »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BuildASign.com Product Review

BuildASign.com is a great website where you can design your own bumper stickers, license plates, road signs, etc.  I was extremely excited when I was asked to review their product.  You can customize anything there to suit your needs and even upload your own pictures! 

This is great for custom gifts!  I have numerous family members that are extremely difficult to buy for but after playing around on this site, I already have ideas for birthdays and Christmas.  Here is a license plate I will be ordering for my son for his birthday:
My son's soccer team was Team Lightning this year.  On the one I am ordering, I have a team picture over the flames and my son's name.  Totally cute and what a great memory keeper! I know he is going to love it! 

This is the print I received for my daughter who is a little ballerina.  Her name in in the corner is pretty pink script and she loves it!  It adds such charm to her room!  We chose the polystyrene material so it is durable and I love it! 

Other materials that you can choose from include static cling, art board, aluminum and corrugated plastic, just to name a few.  There are several sizes to choose from and if you need it double sided (perhaps for business)then that is available too! 

You can go crazy customizing things from street signs to art work to business materials.  Shipping was quick and I received our artwork much quicker than expected.  All in all, I am extremely happy with our product and highly recommend BuildASign.com. 

So, what are you waiting for?  Go check it out and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment